S.O.S (Post-Core Curriculum Frustrations)

mhann007mhann007 Core Member
in General 16 karma

I finished the Core Curriculum about 2 or so months ago (albeit not in a neat, consistent, and linear fashion - took me 2+ years) and after taking some drills in order to determine which areas I need to go back and review, I've gone back into the CC to do just that. I'm currently in the strengthening section of LR and I just finished one of the practice drills after having gone through (for a second time now) the lessons and guided practice questions.

Now, as was the case when I first went through these sections, it is taking me an unholy amount of time to get through these practice drills (anywhere from 20-45 min) and it is getting very frustrating knowing that it is taking me periods of time that exceed or come close to exceeding the allotted testing time to answer a mere 5 question drill. Additionally, and as if to add insult to injury, it isn't even the case that I'm getting all of the questions right within those time frames!

How, other than at the slowest snails' pace, can I possibly improve? I don't foresee myself being able to, at least anytime soon, complete entire sections of a test under simulated testing conditions.

Someone...anyone...please help!

Comments