Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm shocked at how difficult 7Sage makes it to drill legit sections

LarisaaaLarisaaa Live Member
in General 111 karma

People on Reddit or this forum will mention that they drill a section but I wonder if they just use LawHub or something. On 7Sage there's more of an emphasis to drill question types but I don't want to muddy up the practice tests. I'm shocked that it's so difficult find this feature?

Comments

• allayiaallayia Alum Member
    29 karma

Just go to Practice --> Drills (on the top right). If your page shows as "Auto Builder" look at the bottom right corner and it will say "Advanced Builder". You can then select the questions you want to take as a section. For example, in the Logical Reasoning tab, look up the PT number you want to do and select the 25-26 questions you want to take as a section.

• langen.shaunahlangen.shaunah Core Member
    38 karma

Click on "Use Advanced Builder", then use the filter bar to type in the practice test that includes the section you want to drill (for example type PT1), then add all of the questions from that section to create a drill.

• LarisaaaLarisaaa Live Member
    111 karma

THANK YOU ALL <3

• waltergraywaltergray Free Trial Member
    edited June 17 3 karma

It can be frustrating when platform features don't align with your study needs. To focus on drilling full sections, consider using LawHub or similar resources that allow targeted practice without affecting your practice tests. This approach can help maintain test integrity while enhancing your section-specific skills effectively. "Navigating the complexities of college assignments is easier with https://ukwritings.com/assignment-writer on your side. Their professional writers have been instrumental in helping me achieve academic success. With their timely delivery and commitment to excellence, they've consistently exceeded my expectations. Affordable and efficient, they've earned my trust with their reliable service. If you're looking for academic support that's dependable and high-quality, UK Writings is the service you can count on to deliver."