Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Guidance re: Syllabus for the August 2024 LSAT

I am DavisI am Davis Core Member
in General 76 karma

Hi all,

I took the April 2024 LSAT and am going to retake in August. As such I am going to switch over to the new syllabus and I am looking for some guidance on the following. Any help is appreciated!

1) I already went through most of the LR curriculum but I am considering redoing it. Is it substantially different and worth taking from the top? Or mostly the same?

2) I noticed that when you switch over all of the drill questions and prep tests are now marked untaken. Is this completely fresh material or is it reusing questions from the old syllabus. My concern is that when I switch over I will be repeating questions and there will be no indication whether or not I have taken them before. This also effects my drilling strategy going forward.

If anybody has switched between the two already and has any guidance it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• PenbridgePenbridge Alum Member
    55 karma

Good question. I switched to the new syllabus and then unswitched because I didn’t want to lose my progress markers. Following.