Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Motivation after the core curriculum

ankhangvuankhangvu Core Member
in General 12 karma

After finishing the core curriculum, I've found it really hard to push on and keep practicing. I approached learning LSAT concepts with a lot of optimism, but the same can't be said for mastering them. How have you guys maintained your motivation after completing the core curriculum? Or is this just a me thing?

Comments

• swagofhbswagofhb Core Member
    11 karma

How long did it take you to finish the core curriculum?

• a.maclean3a.maclean3 Live Member
    4 karma

I'm in the same boat, worked through the syllabus in a couple of months. Haven't taken a PT yet.

• garrettmarnoldgarrettmarnold Core Member
    101 karma

Congrats on finishing the CC! I was in a similar position with a lack of direction after completion. Something I learned along the way is that the CC is just half the battle - now it’s time to practice applying what you have learned.

If you are willing to commit to it, full practice tests (and/or individual sections) will quickly inform you where your understanding is strong and where you need work. The missed answers on these are gold, they tell you exactly where you need work.

Also, 7sage analytics is extremely helpful in pinpointing where you could improve.

From here, practice the areas of weakness and maintain your skills in the other areas.

Good luck and try not to get discouraged - mistakes are opportunities to learn!