Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fear about lsat as a moving target

spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
in General 184 karma

I don't know how else to describe it. I'm extremely worried that i'm going to finish all of these powerscore bibles and all of these early preptests like PT40-50 and then suddenly the sections are going to get way harder when I get into PT70-90. I already know that the RC gets harder on the more recent PT's which freaks me out. It makes me think all of this work I've done in the core curriculum etc is going to keep a good score out of my reach

Comments

• hendrickshendricks Live Member
    401 karma

As a fellow traveler, the way I like to think about it is working toward rock solid fundamentals. Because the fundamental skills never change. Take the pressure off, and take as long as you need. Focus on the fundamentals and there's nothing they can throw at you that you can knock you off your game!

• spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
    184 karma

i hope you are right man. because the reading comp passages from te june 2007 lsat felt way harder than the ones ive been doing in the pt30's

• hendrickshendricks Live Member
    401 karma

For sure. I had that feeling with the April LSAT. LG felt super hard. Every test is different. My takeaway was that I had some more work to do. Let's keep grinding.