Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage loading slow

Dougerus101Dougerus101 Core Member

Hello,
I currently have a problem where my computer lags when I do the drill sets, and it often freezes for a minute or so. I think it's because there are so many comments that it has trouble processing it. I already tried clearing the cache and cookies, and it didn't work. I'm wondering if there's a way for me to minimize the comments or collapse it momentarily so I can finish the drill sets. Thanks

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    758 karma

@Dougerus101, I'm so sorry for the trouble!

Have you tried converting the Digital Tester to full-screen mode? By drilling in full-screen, the page won't load comments, reducing the amount of data it needs to process. Simply tap the broken square button to enter full-screen mode. See the sample screenshot below:

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns and if you are still having trouble, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at studentservice@7sage.com.
    😊

• Dougerus101Dougerus101 Core Member
    11 karma

Im sorry I meant the skill builders