Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not being able to finish modules on time and i am testing in august 2024

ponalajaponalaja Core Member
edited June 10 in August 2024 LSAT 4 karma

I started 7 sage core curriculum may 15th and i have only completed one module. I study every day but it takes me a long time to even compelete a lesson! My test is August 9th. Any suggestions anyone?? How are you guys finishing the modules in time I am getting stressed out relying on 7 sage.

Comments

• katelyn1353katelyn1353 Live Member
    3 karma

I'm in the same boat but don't worry! Try the study schedule option under learn and maybe aim for a week or 2 before your test as the end date. The hours might seem overwhelming listed on the weeks, but you can do it. Even doing parts of each section throughout the day is still efficient work!

• 36 karma

Don't know if this is a good idea but I sped through the entire curriculum in about 2.5 weeks by not watching the videos for "You Try" questions that I got correct, and watching the videos in 1.7x speed—I still feel like I was able to get a lot out of it and I'm doing pretty well on the drills, but of course take this advice with a grain of salt. Good luck!

• mc258611mc258611 Live Member
    17 karma

I skipped a lot of the explanations for the "you try" questions that I got right. Sometimes instead of watching videos, I read the transcript as that was quicker for me to get through and take notes with. I started in April and just finished Foundations and LR while working full time so don't worry if you are not able to thoroughly watch it all.