Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Study group

cafetero23cafetero23 Live Member
edited June 14 in Study Groups 86 karma

One of the things I like to is read random things to practice the foundational lessons since the LSAT questions are a finite resource. I try to do this to train my brain to read as if I was reading a stim from the LR section or a passage from RC. I also try to do the translate that was recommend to put things into ones owns words to better understand what one read,

Would anyone be interested in creating a reading club to practice together? We could share articles or reading material. See what we missed, what works for others or what we can improve upon. Although I would like to mostly focus on non-LSAT reading material, I would not be opposed to every now and then doing some LR or RC to see how we are progressing.

A while ago I created a discord server but it has not been active in a long time. Although, I gave admin access to someone else who is keen to have a general study group. While they do have admin access, I am not sure if they want to be part of this but I will ask them.

Comments