Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September Test Taker: Plateauing in Logical Reasoning & Feeling Discouraged

keatingpearson7keatingpearson7 Core Member

Hi everyone! I have completed the 7sage curriculum and have been drilling for a little over 2 weeks, but I am still averaging -9 on all my LR sections. I have been studying for the LSAT since May 1st and the only other resource I have used is The LSAT Trainer. I would like to get my hands on The Loophole by Ellen Cassidy but I cannot find it anywhere online. I plan to take my LSAT in September and my goal score is 165.

In terms of question types, I struggle with MBT, weakening, and necessary assumptions. I believe that I need to review the foundations of conditional logic but the core curriculum lessons aren't really helping. If anyone could briefly explain with an example how conditional logic works that would be greatly appreciated!

It is becoming increasingly frustrating not seeing results and I was wondering if anyone had any external resources or tips on how to finally break through in my studies. I would also appreciate any advice on how to stay focused throughout an entire test without getting sidetracked as I find myself taking substantially longer on questions near the end of a section.

Comments

• rileycsimonrileycsimon Core Member
    17 karma

I recommend LSAT Lab YouTube videos! They’re definitely a good supplement to 7sage.

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Live Member
    edited July 5 470 karma

Perhaps you can drill sections daily to build up what it will take to focus for 35 straight minutes. Then at one point, you may want to do 2 sections at a time without a break because that is what will be required on test day.