Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August LSAT and application cycle.

eliastazi1eliastazi1 Core Member

I just had a few questions regarding applications, the application cycle and when the best time to apply is. I am planning to take my first LSAT in August and also plan to take another one in October. The reasoning behind this is that if I don't like ny August score, I still have the opportunity to take another test and get the scores back before November. If I end up using my October score, is it too late in the application cycle to start applying on the first of November? Please let me know if my line of thinking makes sense and if I should make any changes. I am currently studying 2-3 hours daily for the past 2 months almost.

Comments

• happyfish210happyfish210 Core Member
    6 karma

You should be fine to apply this cycle. Just make sure you get your transcripts, letters of rec, and personal statements in before you take your second LSAT. That way your application is complete by the time your (selected) LSAT score goes in! Good luck!

• ad20ad20 Live Member
    17 karma

Why not take the second in sept, Just keep studying a bit after your first test and if you dont like your score youll be prepared for the sept test.