Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any advice

wyattjerome69wyattjerome69 Core Member
in General 8 karma

Any advice or insight on breaking out of the high 150s low 160s? Last 5 PTs taken weekly have been 160, 162, 160, 158, and 158. Been going through the curriculum blind reviewing and reviewing PTs the next day. Also haven’t started studying reading comprehension nor do I review it during the review process of the test. Looking to take in September and trying to get 165+

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    310 karma

If you're already getting -1 to -2 on RC, then disregard the next paragraph:

You need to be reviewing RC and studying it. I don't know exactly what your typical score breakdown is, but I'd imagine if you haven't been studying RC then you aren't getting -1 to -2. If you aren't that's not bad new bc it means you have a clear path to victory (165+) in that you can improve on RC and thereby improve your whole score.

Other than that, the high 150s/low 160s breakout is coming. You're working through the curriculum, you're blind reviewing, it seems like you're doing everything else right. It will come. That's a frustrating place you're in my friend, one I've been in, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel score-wise if you keep working hard.