Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realistic Outlook, Advice etc

nicholasastudentnicholasastudent Core Member
in General 10 karma

Is it possible to go from a 143 diagnostic to 165 in 2-3 month timeline, if so any advice? I've already begun studying 8 hours a day

Comments

• natalierib17natalierib17 Core Member
    26 karma

jeez, 8 hours how r ur eyes? Definitely possible. Anyone that studies at all to moderate should be averaging 150-155s. How are you Blind Reviews when you take your Ptests? Your highest blind review score avg. measures your maximum potentially currently.

• nicholasastudentnicholasastudent Core Member
    10 karma

@natalierib17 said:
    jeez, 8 hours how r ur eyes? Definitely possible. Anyone that studies at all to moderate should be averaging 150-155s. How are you Blind Reviews when you take your Ptests? Your highest blind review score avg. measures your maximum potentially currently.

Well, to clarify, ive been studying 8 hours a day starting this week when I realized I need to put the pedal to the metal, Im 60% way done with foundations and the last PT I did was this monday which is where the 143 came from.

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    316 karma

Possible, but don't overdo it. Burnout is a real thing in LSAT prep. Idk your financial situation or anything, but if you need more than 2-3 months, take more than 2-3 months, because 143-->165 is totally doable. I started at 150 and have PTed as high as 170. Mostly in the mid to high 160s tho. You got this!

• natalierib17natalierib17 Core Member
    26 karma

just keep at it, its not about the hours you study but how efficient you are. Dont skim through, rlly try to understand basics of conditional logic, diagramming it. Once you learn the basics your score will jump up. I went from first diagnostic of 148 to 152s, 155, now im averaging 160. But that took course of 3 months.