Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Advice on Most Strongly Supported questions in LR - 7Sage Forum

Advice on Most Strongly Supported questions in LR

ldpkellogldpkellog Live Member

Hi All,

First, thanks for your time. Secondly, I have watched videos, and supplement videos as well. I have completed all the “You Try” questions and got it all correct.

But, as soon as I attempt the drills, I am not doing very well. Any tips, advice, or notes you can provide?

Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

Are you attempting the drills in strict LSAT-esque time increments? Eg 1 min 10 sec per question? If so, you might want to dial it back and give yourself some more time while you're still getting a hang of the mechanics of the LSAT. If you don't think timing is the issue, maybe take some time off of MSS and come back to it at a later time.

• spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
    184 karma

In my experience , easy to medium level MSS questions always have an incredibly weak answer as the correct answer. But hard mss questions will have the correct answer be some tiny reference to one sentence in the stimulus or sometimes even half the sentence. It's very sneaky but it ends up making sense when you blind review the answer choices for the question!

• spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
    184 karma

In my experience , easy to medium level MSS questions always have an incredibly weak answer as the correct answer. But hard mss questions will have the correct answer be some tiny reference to one sentence in the stimulus or sometimes even half the sentence. It's very sneaky but it ends up making sense when you blind review the answer choices for the question!