Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discouraged after first practice test

ConnorC80ConnorC80 Core Member
edited August 13 in General 48 karma

I just finished my first practiced test after finishing the 7sage CC. I have yet to blind review it but I feel insanely discouraged after finishing it as I missed a lot of questions in each section and honestly forget most of the stuff I learned. This is my second crack at the LSAT as well, any tips on how to move forward?

Edit: Thanks to everyone who commented, it made me feel a lot better before I blind reviewed and I ended up getting a 164 on my BR!

Comments

• fakenshakefakenshake Live Member
    3 karma

You're not the only one that feels that way. Remember, this is a hard test it is meant to be challenging. You've got this! It's all about practice and just remember you are not alone, many of us are going through the same thing and we have each other's backs!

• 14 karma

The reason you're disappointed is because you want to be better, to do better. Don't forget that. Allow yourself to get better by practicing every day! Even if you keep getting questions wrong, keep taking them. Try to start doing 10-15 questions in target time per day. Eventually, your analytics will show you which areas you get wrong most consistently, and then you can go watch the lectures for those concepts.

• 165LSATDUDE165LSATDUDE Live Member
    83 karma

Stay positive and be persistent. We got this! Don't give up. Make a schedule and stick to it.

• beyondpossumbeyondpossum Live Member
    89 karma

Well, the LSAT measures skills that are useful in life generally. The more dissapointed you are in your initial results, the more oppurtunity you have to quite soon vastly improve skills in yourself that you value.