Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Some Motivation for You Guys - 7Sage Forum

Some Motivation for You Guys

bznelson14bznelson14 Core Member
in General 6 karma

I just wanted to pop in here and see if I can help motivate you guys. I took a practice test yesterday, and I got a 155. No improvement over when I last took one. But it was my first test through 7Sage. I noticed something. Of all the answers I got wrong. it was really only 5 question types that tripped me up. Doing the math, if I had improved my performance on those questions, I would have easily tested over 165, and possibly even 170 barring silly mistakes I made and two skipped questions.

All this is to say, you may think that your score is way too low, and that you need to work on EVERYTHING. But the difference between my 155 and a 165 could have been resolved with merely 3 question type reviews. That's not to say fixing these issues will be easy, and I'll run in to other question types that seem to be getting in my way. But use the tags on the PTs, take note of where you're getting tripped up. You may find that your 155 was closer to a 170 than you initially thought.

Comments

• caleb.crockercaleb.crocker Core Member
    4 karma

Love the optimism. Sometimes success is closer than you think.

Best of luck!