Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How do I deal with burnout? - 7Sage Forum

How do I deal with burnout?

lizbethhan02lizbethhan02 Live Member
in General 30 karma

I’ve been studying for the LSAT since the end of May, I’m taking the September and probably November LSATs, but right now the last thing I want to do is sit down and drill and go through problems and practice tests. I know I’m burnt out but I need to raise my scores, does anyone have advice on how to deal with this?

Comments

• BigLandoBigLando Live Member
    3 karma

I like to remind myself of my end goals whenever I experience an issue with motivation. Motivation can get you far but discipline will get you even farther. I hope this helps

• cdot9000cdot9000 Live Member
    140 karma

take a break! refill your cup. do something you've put off for a while. switch up your study plan (attend some live classes instead of drilling? find a study buddy?)

• gabysmikhailgabysmikhail Core Member
    4 karma

^^doubling down on the taking a break advice. I think the most discouraging thing you can do is keep drilling without changing anything and not seeing an improvement. I had a point drop a couple of weeks ago during burn out and every section I took kept reinforcing it. It truly sucks. The best thing I did was take a day off. Come back. And instead of doing drills review content. Then take a full section and see how it goes.