Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). writing part - 7Sage Forum

writing part

ddovnerddovner Live Member

hello. can someone please answer a question regarding the writing part of the LSAT. if you are taking it in September, how long do you have to complete the writing section? I am trying to find clarity on this. Thank you

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

Looks like writing's availabe Aug 27th and then projected score release is Sept 25th.
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines/september-2024-lsat

I don't know of a hard and fast deadline other than the day scores are released, so I'd do it either before the test or within a week after (give your brain some time to rest, then spend a few hours doing the practice sections on Law Hub and watching the 7sage demo videos).

• ddovnerddovner Live Member
    20 karma

so you would think the writing part has to be completed before you can receive your score?

• natalierib17natalierib17 Core Member
    26 karma

If you look on LawHub, there is a practice one that is exactly like the real one. 15 minutes of outline then 35 or 45 typing I think . You can practice as if it's the real thing on there. You also get days before and after exam date to complete it, I'd recommend doing it after to have more time to prep for the test