Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wrong Answer Template: "How do I change my process to do better in the future" - 7Sage Forum

Wrong Answer Template: "How do I change my process to do better in the future"

Arman115Arman115 Core Member
in General 93 karma

When reviewing LR questions I got wrong, I like to use the wrong answer template to help me review and identify why I chose the wrong answer and why the correct answer is wrong.

But I never know what to write for the part of the wrong answer template that asks, "How do I change my process to do better in the future".

What would be an example of a concrete lesson or feedback to oneself that someone can write in for this part of the template? I usually write vague feedback. For example on one of the questions I was reviewing I wrote, "pay attention to sufficiency/necessity confusion". But I don't think that's concrete enough.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• ebaschabebaschab Live Member
    98 karma

Here’s how I approach it. When I get a question wrong, there’s usually something I misinterpreted about the stimulus or answer choice. When I realize why the right answer is correct, I realize what that misinterpretation was. So that informs what I would change. For instance, if I didn’t pay enough attention to what was going on in the conclusion, one thing I might change is to always identify the conclusion in the stimulus (and to practice that skill if necessary)