Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What to do in the week before the LSAT? - 7Sage Forum

What to do in the week before the LSAT?

maggie.02maggie.02 Core Member
in General 43 karma

I'm taking the September LSAT, and at this point in my studying I'm just starting to feel a little paralyzed. I'm not sure where to focus my energy during the last couple of weeks, and I want to make sure I'm not burning myself out or trying to cram too much. Does anyone have advice on how they prepared in the direct leadup to their exams?

Comments

• karias2895karias2895 Core Member
    72 karma

I'm also taking the September test, and I've opted to do 2 timed sections (1 LR and 1 RC) every other day with a review of any wrong answers on the days in between.

I'm hoping that it's enough to not burn myself out, but I'll still be able to keep myself sharp.

I'm also curious to hear what others are doing or have done in the past leading up to their exam date...

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    edited August 27 675 karma

First and foremost, keep your sh!t together, (easier said than done), if you are kinda of reaching your limit, put the brakes on and make sure you have plenty in the tank for big day.