Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Personal Statement: Inclusion of Law - 7Sage Forum

Personal Statement: Inclusion of Law

hey all! Looking for some guidance with my personal essay. I've been in the brainstorming phase of my essay for a while now trying to find my ending. I want to tell a story about myself that is genuine and stays with the reader. I want to write about my love of working with kids. i've done it all my life. it was my "thing" in college, serving as a camp counselor for kids with cancer. I could tell a million stories about how those kids shifted my perspective, made me listen more, etc. But i am having trouble connecting that to law. It seems like every university prompt that I read mentions "you should address your interest in law/why this makes you a good candidate" If you have any advice or have gotten over this same obstacle please lmk

Comments

• cdot9000cdot9000 Live Member
    140 karma

connect your work with kids maybe to wanting to be a lawyer to make a better future for upcoming generations orrrr something with education? or even just take qualities you've drawn on from working with kids & connect those qualities to why you'd make a good lawyer