Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lower score on Sept LSAT... retesting advice appreciated!

jjheidtjjheidt Live Member
in General 7 karma

Got my score back two days ago, and it was about 8 points lower than I was hoping for (165 vs 173). I signed up to take the November LSAT, but trying to figure out the best way of studying when I don't know which questions on the official test that I got wrong is really frustrating. I struggled with one of the LR sections, so I'll be going through the CC for LR again, but any other advice is appreciated! I was scoring much higher during PTs, even having ample time left over, and don't know where to go from here studying-wise, especially since I am in my senior year and have a full-time job on top of that.

ANY advice, whether it's about studying following a lower score, or scheduling time to study when you absolutely only have PT- time on the weekends is appreciated!

Comments

• tjh361tjh361 Core Member
    35 karma

If you were scoring higher in PT, I think it is more mental. Try to mentally boost yourself i.e "I am going to get a 175 easily", "Today is the day I crush the LSAT".

Either way your score is great! Something to be proud of IMHO.

• jakobwebber5jakobwebber5 Live Member
    4 karma

if 173 is what you were hovering around during your PTs then it was probably mental, and you made some silly mistakes because you were rushing or something. Just continue to work on stuff that you arent perfect on your PTs and you should be fine.