Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Optimal Study Schedule

ldpkellogldpkellog Live Member
in General 42 karma

Hi everyone,

I'm just looking for some advice for an optimal study schedule. Any tips are appreciated.

Please keep in mind i currently work full time and have a 2 year old toddler.

Thanks in advance,
Lily

Comments

• travpyttravpyt Live Member
    1 karma

I dont have an exact schedule i used(now scoring around 170 on pts)but I would say the most important things are consistency and proper use of time, if you have engagements that prevent studying a ton everyday just make sure you're at least learning something new or practicing something each day so your brain builds upon itself and you dont lose the progress you've gained(breaks are still allowed obv but at least i found you should try not to take longer breaks)

also it helps to go for 100% understanding on whatever you do practice, for example dont stop looking at a question you got wrong or dont get 100% until you can say and truly understand why what you thought is wrong and why the right answer is right.

also also make sure you understand the general logic or theme underlying the question, especially for LR questions because if you cant apply what you learned later it loses a lot of its usefulness

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    323 karma

Regarding the study schedule, if you've already done the core curriculum, I wouldn't do any more than one PT a week. Do that PT one day and then BR it that day and maybe into the next day and then spend the rest of the week working on things the analytics pick up on you being weaker on.