Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

got the experimental section removed from my November LSAT

ruddenrialeyruddenrialey Core Member

I was able to request accomodations due to ADHD for November LSAT. They allowed me to take 5 minute breaks between sections, sit and stand, allow me to walk and or stretch, and best of all NO EXPERIMENTAL SECTION!! YAYY

Comments

• unaizap345001unaizap345001 Live Member
    4 karma

I had accomodations the last time I sat for the test, and they were applied to the nov test. Is this something you had to request for or just included in the basics?

• PhilWalshPhilWalsh Core Member
    19 karma

I had accommodations but none of yours, nor the removal of the experimental section. How did you manage that? Did your doctor mention it specifically?

• ruddenrialeyruddenrialey Core Member
    23 karma

@unaizap345001 said:
    I had accomodations the last time I sat for the test, and they were applied to the nov test. Is this something you had to request for or just included in the basics?

I had to request specifically these accomodations.

• ruddenrialeyruddenrialey Core Member
    23 karma

@PhilWalsh said:
    I had accommodations but none of yours, nor the removal of the experimental section. How did you manage that? Did your doctor mention it specifically?

I actually didn't mention the removal of the experimental section, my doctor suggested it on her qualified professional form.
    In my form, I specifically requested extra time, sit/stand, and breaks.