Blind Review Help + Questions

CRACER893CRACER893 Live Member
in General 5 karma

I started doing this course this week. I just completed doing the blind review by going through the diagnostic test for June 2007. I am not sure that I did the blind review correctly as I went down two points post blind review.

My process of completing the blind review was watching the videos twice each, making notes and following through. I completed step one by going through the circled and seeing if I need to change or not and did that for all four sections. I originally was going through the whole test again and searched through the forums to see if I was doing it right. I then just went through the rest of the test just going through the circled questions. I am uncertain if my process just wasted time. I did the explanations in my head and now I wonder if I should start doing the actual foundations course or go through the other steps of the analysis before moving on to doing arguments on the course. Did I take the diagnostic to early or should I just continue with what I am currently doing by going through that prep test and sitting down and analyzing my choices and answers with all the questions. Can I change the prep test to printed test without any issues so I can analyze each question. Should I rework my process? Need advise on what to do!

It shows this on the Blind Review under action:
If you have trouble understanding the trap, then you should:

1. Watch the video explanation for this question
  2. Talk to other students about it
  3. Talk to your instructor about it

Is this what I do post blind review since I scored it. Do I end up keeping the questions and reviewing it?