First time using 7sage / studying for the lsat

martinirachel7martinirachel7 Core Member
in General 4 karma

hi everyone! i just took my diagnostic and did a BR. i signed up for 7sage. does anyone have any advice for a beginner lsat taker? Also does anyone have advice on when to drill while completing the curriculum? Thank you!

Comments

• zswalsh1zswalsh1 Core Member
    19 karma

Hi there,

A few recommendations:

-Start with the Core Curriculum (CC) on 7Sage. There are drills / practice sets built in, so you can use those for practice. Usually less difficult questions are presented earlier in the lessons for drills (such as Practice Set 1 is easier than10) so the earlier ones are a great way to get accustomed to the format of questions.

-Don't take PTs until you're farther along in the CC. PTs are a valuable and limited resource.

-Allow yourself breaks so that you don't burn out. This looks different for every person, but trying setting aside one day a week where you don't work on anything LSAT related.

-Be realistic about your timeline for when you'll take your official exam. If you set your sights on taking a specific one (for example, February 2025) without any room for moving it out later, it will add unnecessary stress to studying.

-There are many many many additional tips throughout the discussion forum, so check out other posts!

Hope this helps, and happy studying!