Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October LSAT Score Received

jagaarhalverson23jagaarhalverson23 Core Member

This morning I got my score back for the October LSAT. I have been consistently scoring in the mid to high 150’s even though I have been studying for about 3 months. I felt decent going into October but knew I was also taking the November test. To be honest, I was really just hoping for a low to mid 150’s on this test so I could have the confidence to do good on the November test. As I got my score back this morning, I did not perform well at all. I have no idea if I just didn’t settle into the test well or what happened but to say that I am discouraged is an understatement.

I have no idea how what to do in order to properly prepare for the November test. Obviously my study patterns did not pan out. I would appreciate any tips what so ever on what to do or how to move forward.

Thank you.

Comments

• RealGeekerRealGeeker Core Member
    22 karma

Haven't taken the test yet so I'm not sure how detailed the returned scores are - but I am assuming based on your comment it is just the total and raw score without any detailed analytics.

I would say this: The only way to keep a "bad score" to continue to have a negative impact is to let it. What I mean by this is, there is ample opportunity to crush November and establish a score you feel will better represent you to schools. Even more so if they can see such marked improvement in a short amount of time. If you spiral out about getting a bad score and keep that mindset going into November, you've already done more damage than whatever score you got could have done.

Put the "bad" score in your back pocket, spend the next couple weeks drilling the items you had the most trouble with.