Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I didn't want to pratice law_____

KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
in General 217 karma
I feeling a bit beat down with prep today, and I wanted to tap into y'all's (I'm in Texas. That is a word.) brains. If you weren't a gluten for self sacrifice and never even heard of the LSAT what would you do? Or better yet, what if you studied so hard for the LSAT that your grey matter ozzed out of your ear holes....then what?

I am thinking synchronized swimming instructor....Or maybe a screenwriter for SyFy.

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    In a perfect world, someone would pay me to workout and eat doughnuts all day.

Like...Kim Kardashian, but because I would be eating doughnuts all day I would be 10x cooler, if not more.
  • Lance :-)Lance :-) Member
    12 karma
    This video is definitely worth watching. hope you all enjoy :)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If I wasn't practicing law I would definitely resume my Mandarin studies and learn to code so I could write scripts to spam LSAT prep forums for no reason... I mean for profit...
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    If I wasn't practicing law I would definitely resume my Mandarin studies and learn to code so I could write scripts to spam LSAT prep forums for no reason... I mean for profit...
    Lmao this is epic.
  • Chelzie_BChelzie_B Alum Member
    13 karma
    I would pursue writing in as an author.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    Most likely would be trying to land a supply chain management position, and then penny pinching all of my work income so that I could eventually start investing in residential real estate.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    i'd be an...lsat...tutor...?
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    Musician!