Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a good strategy before the LSAT on Saturday?

E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
edited December 2013 in General 377 karma
Wednesday-Break apart PT 69 and 70 and do as individual sections. (review heavily wrong answers)
Thursday- Take prep test 65 (4 sections).
Friday-Dont do nothing all day...

Comments

• Litian.ChenLitian.Chen Free Trial Member
    136 karma
    why are you doing 65 at last instead of 69 or 70?..? and i will suggest you save some PTs if you haven't ruled out the possibility of retake.

definitely DO NOT break apart a complete PT..especially when they are 69/70...
  • K SK S Free Trial Member
    86 karma
    I broke apart sections because I work full time....I don't see the problem in doing that. It was actually my strategy all along. However, if you are breaking them apart. Do three sections THEN break and do two the next day.
  • ..Jamie....Jamie.. Alum Member
    22 karma
    I understand your approach, KS. I also work full time (although I am taking this week off to study) and on many occasions had to split up the prep tests. If you can, however, try to split up the earlier PTs and save the newer PTs for later fully timed tests, especially if you think you might retake in Feb. I was too hasty and now only have a couple new PTs left in the 60s zone with the very likely possibility of a retake in 2 months. Also, I recommend this because I think the newer PTs are more difficult. I took 65 in one sitting yesterday and did my lowest score ever. LOL.