Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extra space for diagraming.

Tristan MTristan M Alum Member
in General 71 karma
Hey everyone,

I've just arrived at PT 66. The extra diagram space has really thrown me off because I was used to the convienence of having my master game board and rules on the same page as the questions. What's the best strategy when turning the page? Re-diagraming rules and master game board or flipping the page back/folding?

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Welll, for printed out PT's on separate pages, after finishing the first question, I usually overlap the second page over the first so to see my rules closer to the questions on the second page. During the administered PT, you will have a booklet so it wouldn't be necessary to flip the pages back and forth. However, some people have given the advice of writing out your rules either: 1) quickly onto the second page where most of the questions will be, or 2) re-writing your rules over onto the second page.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Tristan M" said:
    Re-diagraming rules and master game board or flipping the page back/folding?
    Do not do this. I sometimes hear of people copying their game boards over to the right side of the page. IMO, HUGE waste of time and space (space better used to do boards for specific Q's). Unless I hear about a lot of these people going -0 while copying the board over, I will remain opposed to the practice.

The games are on facing pages. Just practice looking 3 inches more to the left than you have been. As far as LSAT challenges go, this one you can manage with some practice!! :D