Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to break 170?

petitigrepetitigre Member
in General 227 karma
Any tips? My most recent exam was 169 w/ 179 BR. I got 2 wrong on the RC, 4 wrong each on two LR sections,... and a TON wrong on the logic games.

How did you break 170?

Comments

• NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    Blood, sweat and tears.
    You need to work on LG. Getting -0 in LG will likely put you in the low to mid 170s. Complete the logic games bundle and use he fool proof method.
  • allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    246 karma
    How have you been studying for the games section?
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    @allergic Intensely.

But in seriousness, I do the FPM for individual games. A lot of them. Maybe I should start doing them in sections?
    227 karma
    @alexandergreene93 What is the logic games bundle?
    1654 karma
    Are you new to 7sage? There used to be a logic games bundle, which included all of the games from PT 1-35
    227 karma
    @alexandergreene93 I'm fairly new; I started mid-summer. Where can I find this bundle?
    1654 karma
    7sage had to remove it because LSAC banned PDF versions of LSAT questions.
    edited September 2015 227 karma
    @alexandergreene93 So does that mean veteran users can't share with newbies? I guess it doesn't matter since I have the games already. So your advice: just do all of them again and again?
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Yup, do all of the games (or most of them) until you're comfortable doing them perfectly. Don't waste your great work in the other sections by settling for anything less than perfect in LG!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @petitigre said:
    How did you break 170?
    Time. Practice. And confidence. Those are the ingredients of 170+ consistency.