Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to improve LG speed? I have done everything I could.

yimeiyimei Member
in General 138 karma
Most of the time, my deductions and diagramming are the same with 7sage's, but it still took me average 12 mins to finish each section. What are other ways to improve speed?? Have you successfully overcome similar problem and do you mind sharing your experience?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    How long have you been studying? Have you done foolproof method?
  • yimeiyimei Member
    138 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    How
    Thank you for telling me the foolproof method. I am going to give it a try. :)
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    My pleasure. Good luck!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Check out this guide I made for how to approach LG:

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    Make the steps and layout of every game you do completely redundant. Same way of writing rules, same placement of game board, same placement for deductions and limited option game boards. Use strategist like checking off rules or double checking to make sure you never make a mistake.
  • yimeiyimei Member
    edited September 2015 138 karma
    @LoraxMan said:
    Make the steps and layout of every game you do completely redundant. Same way of writing rules, same placement of game board, same placement for deductions and limited option game boards. Use strategist like checking off rules or double checking to make sure you never make a mistake.
    Good advice! Thank you! But is there any specific way you recommend to do so?
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    Ultimately you need to pick a system that works for you - there are a lot of variables to figure out how you want to represent so I cant really recommend a particular system.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Using the fool proof method through the bundle helped me. But what helped me the most was instead of drilling individual games, I'll drill entire 35 minute sections. Although I still have some cleaning up to do in the LG arena, I realize my biggest gains when I drill whole sections on a near daily basis. The most important part of this method though is to know exactly what I did wrong and why I did it. When you move away from foolproof and move towards this method, in my opinion it makes review so much more crucial because you aren't doing games ad nauseam.
  • yimeiyimei Member
    138 karma
    @"GSU Hopeful" said:
    Using the fool proof method through the bundle helped me. But what helped me the most was instead of drilling individual games, I'll drill entire 35 minute sections. Although I still have some cleaning up to do in the LG arena, I realize my biggest gains when I drill whole sections on a near daily basis. The most important part of this method though is to know exactly what I did wrong and why I did it. When you move away from foolproof and move towards this method, in my opinion it makes review so much more crucial because you aren't doing games ad nauseam.
    Thank you GSU hopeful. It is a great idea to drill an entire section together. I will change my method from now on.
  • yimeiyimei Member
    138 karma
    @LoraxMan said:
    Ultimately you need to pick a system that works for you - there are a lot of variables to figure out how you want to represent so I cant really recommend a particular system.
    Thank you. Keep trying!