Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scores dropping one week out from October LSAT

ben.g.clarkeben.g.clarke Member
in General 12 karma
My last PT (67) and practice sections have all been below my average for the last month (165) and I'm starting to panic a little bit. I feel like my focus is gone, and because of that I've been making lots of dumb mistakes. I'm scheduled to take the exam in one week. Is there anything that I can do to get out of this funk before test day?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Stop taking PTs. Go relax and do something else. There's not much to be done now but go in and perform on test day. There's no use in doing anything that is going to get you all worked up and stressed out.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2015 2398 karma
    I would also recommend you stop taking PTs. You won't really get anything out of them at this point--especially if you are just taking a bunch to see a score. If you want to causally do some games, then go for it. Maybe you can throw in a timed section or two if you feel it's necessary. But, more than anything, minimize your stress!
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    Stop taking PTs! The same thing happened to me before my first administration. I took PTs every day the week leading up to the test and it didnt go well, ended up canceling.