Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sequence Games With A Twist

Martin01Martin01 Member
in Logic Games 343 karma
Sequence Games With A Twist

I Am Pretty Good At Making Inferences When I See Rules That I Am Accustomed To. However, Just About Every Game Introduces A New Concept That I Am Totally Oblivious To. Therefore, I Am Worried That When I Am Ready To Take The LSAT, Many Games Will Have Concepts I Have Never Seen Before.

Is It Safe To Say That Once I Make It Through All Of The Sequence Games With A Twist That I Have Seen Just About All Of The Tricks Of The Trade??? This Way I Can Be Prepared?????

PLEASE RESPOND.

Comments

• suhailr786suhailr786 Alum Member
    16 karma
    Most of the logic games on the LSAT fall into two categories: Sequencing and Grouping. JY in the lessons has laid out the most efficient albeit time consuming method of tackling them.

For each game you do you make around 10 copies of each game. Do the game timed and then watch the video lesson. Then attempt the game again. Each time you do the game you try and recall any inferences from the video lesson. You keep doing this until you are able to make all inferences and answer all the questions correctly while timed. Doing this allows you to see inferences that might appear on other games since there's only so many ways LSAC can design a game.

So don't worry too much, just keep drilling the games you are having difficulty with. Repetition and practice is the only way to get better at games.