Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sequence Games With A Twist

Martin01Martin01 Member
in General 343 karma
Sequence Games With A Twist

I Am Pretty Good At Making Inferences When I See Rules That I Am Accustomed To. However, Just About Every Game Introduces A New Concept That I Am Totally Oblivious To. Therefore, I Am Worried That When I Am Ready To Take The LSAT, Many Games Will Have Concepts I Have Never Seen Before.

Is It Safe To Say That Once I Make It Through All Of The Sequence Games With A Twist That I Have Seen Just About All Of The Tricks Of The Trade? This Way I Can Be Prepared?

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    The thing about the LSAT is that you never know when a game type you've never seen before will just show up, so it's impossible to be completely prepared. That said, you can apply all of the lessons to every game type so if you just keep your cool, you'll be able to succeed. All of the games are based on logic and deduction, so what's most important for weird games is that you take your time reading the rules to make sure you have a good idea of what they're actually asking.

To answer your question more directly, when you finish all of the sequencing with a twist games, you'll be prepared for weird sequencing games. But there are a lot of miscellaneous games that you should familiarize yourself with.
  • Martin01Martin01 Member
    343 karma
    May I ask: What miscellaneous games are you referring to????
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Do LGs from PTs 1-15 and you'll see a lot of craziness.