Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Player's Speed Function

When I use the app on my phone or my iPad, the speed function for the videos shows but has no effect, or does not show at all.
Anyone else have a problem with this?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Speed function doesn't work for iPad. Right, @"Alan Cheuk" ?
  • h.savrinah.savrina Member
    20 karma
    But even on my Samsung s6 the function appears on the video but when I press the different speeds it does not speed up and has no full screen option.
    There's only a button below that says switch to flash player
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @h.savrina I had this same problem a while back. I don't think that feature works on Android either. The speed function shows up but won't function.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry about the issues, guys! I just tested it on my iPad and it's working fine for me.

What version of the app are you using? (There was an update recently, check the app store for that)

One thing you might want to try doing is closing it completely (for iOS, double-tapping the home button, then swiping the window away will close the app - not sure about Android, sorry!) and then restarting your device. That fixes most problems.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Its no biggie for me. If I remember correctly, I think Alan told me it was a quirk with Android. Thanks for checking though.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Looks like I need an upgrade. I had no idea speed changes were available on iPad. Yay!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited October 2015 3075 karma
    The speed changes should work on and Android iOS only for the "Logic Games" item in the left-side menu.

Dillon has an pre-release version of the iOS app that has speed changes for the course as well. It's still undergoing testing and bug fixing so it's not in the app store yet.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    Dillon has an pre-release version of the iOS app that has speed changes for the course as well. It's still undergoing testing and bug fixing so it's not in the app store yet.
    Oops!
  • h.savrinah.savrina Member
    20 karma
    Thanks guys :)