Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy June 2014 (Online)

Natalya.A.RNatalya.A.R Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 15 karma
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to find a study buddy for the June 2014 test. I will not be able to meet in-person so it would have to be done via skype (ideally), over the phone, or any other forms of telecommunications :)

Please send me an email (natalya.kitchin@gmail.com) if you would be interested and we can discuss the details to see if it could work. Thanks so much!!

Happy studying everyone!

Natalya

Comments

• lewis.waringlewis.waring Alum Member
    68 karma
    Hey Natalya, I'm taking the LSAT in June as well. I would like to have an online study buddy, and would be able to communicate mostly through email, and occasionally Skype.
    Get back to me if interested.

Lewis
  • Emily.a.pfeifferEmily.a.pfeiffer Alum Member
    13 karma
    Hi! I am game as well. I am Emily and taking the June LSAT...been on here for about 3 weeks.
  • Andrea21Andrea21 Free Trial Member
    edited January 2014 2 karma
    Hi, I am definitely interested in finding a study buddy. I will also be taking the LSAT in June, if anyone is interested my email is (A.natural21@gmail.com).
  • GisselleGisselle Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    hi everyone! I'm also taking June lsat. just signed up for 7sage today.
  • m4ureen08m4ureen08 Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    Hello.I am taking the LSAT June 2014 as well and am interested.I really wish I could find someone who lives in Houston as well to study with? Thanks
  • m4ureen08m4ureen08 Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    what is everyone using to study? Im taking the online Powerscore class rite now.Its super acceerlated so I plan on restudying and rewatching the videos once class is done shortly.
  • marie.proudmanmarie.proudman Alum Member
    2 karma
    I am taking the LSAT in June 2014 and would be interested in a study buddy. I can be contacted at: marie.proudman@gmail.com. I can communicate via e-mail or Skype.
  • Sully8725Sully8725 Alum Member
    146 karma
    Hey,
    I'm new ish on here... I'm writing June 2014. I'd be available for e-mail, text and possibly skype for a study buddy. I am a shift worker so I have odd hours but discussion is always helpful :-)
    My email
    Kehoe.gina@gmail.com
    Happy Prepping!
  • Nathalie NguyenNathalie Nguyen Alum Member
    68 karma
    I took Powerscore also and was not ready when the class ended. I actually withdrew my application to take the December LSAT and now I'm studying through here. I plan on taking the test in June 2014. So I hear ya! This is way better than Powerscore. I'm walking in with a clean mind and being super open lol.
  • sallyyiisallyyii Alum Member
    3 karma
    hello! I'm also preparing for the June LSAT, would love a study buddy (or study group?) as well!
    my email is sallyyi@gmail.com & open to communicating via google hangout, skype or email.
  • ~(A.J.)~~(A.J.)~ Alum Member
    edited January 2014 3 karma
    Good afternoon kids!

To make this process more efficient, I will simply post my schedule/times in hopes that someone will be a good study buddy match.

I am located in Germany and study about 3-4 hours per day (Mon-Sat) in the afternoon. Since the beginning of January, I have begun working, very thoroughly (read:slowly), through the syllabus but I do skip around a bit (1 week RC, 1 week LG, 1 week LR). I plan on taking the LSAT in June but come May, if I am not puking 7sage methods and regularly punishing the LSAT, then I will push the test back.

I would prefer to communicate via email initially, regarding questions, exchanging study methods, providing motivational/moral support, tracking progress and would like to communicate via Skype by the time I begin cranking-out the PT's. Timing is tricky as I am anywhere from 6-9 (6 being East Coast and 9 being West Coast) hours ahead of US time zones but it's manageable and I am flexible.

I'm not against forming a group either so should I be contacted by several people, I'll be happy to moderate in order to establish a good flow.

Sincerely,

AJ
  • Calogero NoceraCalogero Nocera Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    Hi,
    If anyone is available week nights to go through problem sets or practice tests please let me know. My email is nocera4@tcnj.edu and I could communicate through skype or email I'm on EST if that works for anyone.
  • cecelia125cecelia125 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hello,
    I'm interested in joining a study group . I will be taking the June 2014 LSAT and am new to this site. I haven't took any prior courses. I'm open to skype, telephone, email, or in person (NYC/NJ area). Contact me at Cecelia125@aol.com. Thanks
  • JCarlin24JCarlin24 Alum Member
    5 karma
    Hi,
    I'm also interested in joining a study group. I plan on taking the June 2014 LSAT and I'm brand new to the site. I see that I might already be behind the game. I'm open to skype, email, phone, or in person (tri-state area). Contact me a juliacarlin@alum.geneseo.edu
  • dgonzalez412dgonzalez412 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi, I'm also interested in joining a study group. Please let me know if it is not too late. I am also on EST. my email is dgonzalez412@gmail.com
  • Moe718Moe718 Alum Member
    8 karma
    Ladies and gentleman, I am also beginning preparation for the June 2014 LSAT. I live in NYC. E-mail is Moe718@att.net. Good luck to all!
  • ZphiB121406ZphiB121406 Alum Member
    19 karma
    I'm planning to take the June test as well. I'd be interested in joining a study group also.