Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about taking Preptests

BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
edited February 2014 in General 32 karma
Hey guys, I'm starting my Preptests tomorrow and have a couple questions.

I'm assuming when taking Preptests, no one guesses on the answers left blank after time runs out? Just making sure.

And do you submit two scores into the 7Sage Scorer? What you finished and then Blind Review?

I just want to get an idea of what everyone's routine is

I'm thinking

1. Take Preptest
2. Check Score
3. Blind Review
4. Check Blind Review Score

Sound about right?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    edited February 2014 1878 karma
    If you plan on doing the Blind Review, you would review the questions afterwards (without timing yourself), but before checking the right answer. So your Step 2 (if you meant marking your test) should be after Step 3.

I believe the scorer has two slots. One for your initial choice and the another for your Blind Review choice.

If you see you are running out of time and have remaining questions, you should guess on them -- as you would do on the actual exam. When guessing, choose one letter and stick with it. The odds of getting it right are better that way.

Good luck with your studying and feel free to ask for any help.

• BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
    32 karma
    What do you do with the remaining time you have during the week?

My schedule was packed the last month and a half with 7Sage curriculum. I'm thinking I will have a lot more time even after taking two preptests a week and blind review. Any tips?
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    When I was prepping, it depended on the week. I think I would normally do more than two tests per week, but I needed to grab as much time as I could because I, regrettably, gave myself only two months to study.

Make sure to find a rhythm that is not tiring. You don't want to burnout. So if you think you can manage adding more studying/testing/review per week, then you should do it. If you feel like it is tiresome, then cut back.