Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats a "normal" drop for PTs in the 70s?

diana1493diana1493 Alum Member
in General 78 karma
I was at a 173~ average for the 50s and 60s, and PT 71 and 69 were 169, PT 70 was 170. I am wondering at what point I should be concerned if my scores don't go back up to 170+. I am mostly concerned because I am only about 5 weeks out and am hoping thats enough time to feel confident for a 170 again...

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    That's pretty much still in your score band so I wouldn't worry about that, in fact that is better than most people do in that transition. Once you start getting more than 5-7 points off your average multiple times then you might need to address some fundamentals but it sounds like you will be okay.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Don't think of the PT 70+'s as an automatic drop to your PT scores. Although they might have gotten trickier, they really aren't that much harder per se...perhaps RC, the newer RC is a pain in the butt.

Long story short, I pretty much scored within +/- 2 points on the October exam from my PT avg.
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    274 karma
    Your drop in 70s tests will most likely be less than the drop in pt 72, so take that first to get the worst case estimate