Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an online study buddy

aswz3aswz3 Alum Member
edited March 2014 in General 5 karma
Hi, I'm looking for an online study buddy (e-mail,Skype, whatever) who is taking the June LSAT and is looking to improve their LR specifically. I'm doing pretty well with LG and RC to a lesser extent, but I really would like to improve my LR from the -7 range to the -0/-1/-2 range.

I don't know anyone in my area that is also studying for this, so it would be very helpful to have somebody to talk LSAT with regularly.

Let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
    79 karma
    Hi,

My name is Michelle. I am interested in! I l found it very helpful to discuss materials together especially since LSAT is all about the logic. I live in Los Angeles. Where do you live? I would love to be connected through Skpe or phone. (Skype ID: michellemoon0708) Hope to hear from you.

Michelle
    michellemoon0708@gmail.com
  • mrlsat180mrlsat180 Alum Member
    edited March 2014 118 karma
    I'm gonna start doing like two recent practice tests a week until the June exam. If people are interested, PM me and I can organize a weekly Google Hangout or something to go over questions. You can also email me at mrlsat180@gmail.com
  • aswz3aswz3 Alum Member
    5 karma
    I'm living in Columbia, Missouri right now. But that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for Michelle, I'll send you an e-mail.

Mrlsat, I think I want to go back and drill/review individual sections for the next week or two before i get back on the full PT horse, but I would definitely be interested later on.
  • mzsheribaby2983mzsheribaby2983 Alum Member
    58 karma
    I'm interestedttoo. I need all the help I can get. I live in NYC. My email is mzsheribaby2983@gmail.com
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    edited February 2020 770 karma
    let me in on this 2 PT a week thing. i might be doing 1 PT/week for the first few weeks, though.
    ****@gmail.com
  • sc949-1sc949-1 Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hi,
    My name is Sidra. I am interested too. I live in NJ. My email is sc949@yahoo.com.
  • mrlsat180mrlsat180 Alum Member
    118 karma
    Ok I'm not sure which comments are being directed at me. If anyone's interested in my Google Hangouts group, email me and I'll add you to the group. We'll agree on a specific PT and you can do whatever parts of it you want and bring your questions to the group for discussion.

@aswz3 and @turnercm I'll email you guys soon.
  • bfischetti9bfischetti9 Alum Member
    13 karma
    I'd love to be included in the Google Hangout, but I am only about 50% through my course here on 7sage. Is it too early to be taking PTs 2x/week? I have been studying since about December, where I scored 152 on a diagnostic, went through the PS Bibles and PT every few weeks and slowly have been improving (now my PTs are most low and some mid 160s). I know it may be a bit off topic, but would you recommend me finishing out my syllabus here first, or do you think I could join in with you guys now without any setbacks?

Going into this course I kind of told myself I'd not take another PT until I finished it, as I didn't want to burn myself out, and/or get discouraged by lower scores on PTs. Anyway, shoot me an email at your convenience bfischetti9@gmail.com . Thanks!