Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dec 2015 or Feb 2016

cam75557cam75557 Free Trial Member
Hello, I took the LSAT twice already so I really need help to understand if I should take the Dec 2015 test or Feb 2016 test for Fall 2016 entry into law school. I cancelled my first score, and my second score is in the mid 150s. I really need a 167 to get into my top choice. I've been studying everyday for the last month but I still feel unprepared. I've been scoring 162-164 on my PT exams, with 167-170s on my BR. I noticed that on the test day, I had to reread many stims and paragraphs, which delayed me significantly. I am trying to get better at that.

I have 18 more days of prep left for the Dec. 2015 test, which I am registered for. Please let me know if you have any tips for how I can achieve at least a 167 on the test day and if you think I should take the Feb 2016 exam instead. I also plan on applying ED to the school because I do not plan on taking financial aid.

I appreciate your help during these very stressful times!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I'd say February at the earliest, but maybe sitting out would be a better choice and taking June 2016. Ideally you want to have seen your goal score a minimum of 5 times and really you want to be PTing 3-5 points above it. Your BR isn't very far off your timed score. Are you doing clean copy BR? If not, you need to get on that ASAP. How many PTs have you taken? And what is your schedule like? It sounds like you're just going to burn yourself out... which will happen just in time to bomb the December test.

I'd also take a look at this in regards to ED: http://admissionsbythenumbers.blogspot.com/2015/05/to-ed-or-not-to-ed-2015-edition.html