Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyclical Games/Circular Sequencing

saharshiraliansaharshiralian Free Trial Member
edited March 2014 in General 29 karma
Hi everyone,

I'm new here! I am taking the June test. I wanted to cover all of my bases, so I was wondering if anyone had a list of games similar to December 1994 Game 4. Also, does anyone have a list of all the games that feature circular sequencing. For example, when we have to seat people around a table? (There was one in June 1991). Maybe JY knows where these games appear.

Thanks!

Comments

• David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    571 karma
    There was one on February 2014, and its the reason i'm taking June. Study them well.

See preptest 41 game 4. I'll post the other notables if i think of them, but i don't believe there are more than 5.
  • saharshiraliansaharshiralian Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    Hi David,
    Thanks for the response! I heard there was on February's test. There is a difference between cyclical games and circular ordering games (circled seating where you just sequence the players). I wanted to clarify that. Where are games like December 1994, a cyclical game with patterning?

If anyone can provide a list, that would be great. Like David said, it would be good to study them because of what occured in February.
  • David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    edited March 2014 571 karma
    Game 4 of December 1994 is a truly ancient game, which i really wouldn't worry about too much. I suppose that's what we were saying when we dismissed the circular games, but there was a circular game on preptest 41 which is far more recent than the most recent cyclical game.