Benefit me to take PT 75/76 today (12/3) ? ? ?

Phil IveyPhil Ivey Alum Member
in General 28 karma
Not to sure how to be spending the last day of studying. I haven't taken PT 75 or 76 yet. I don't know how I reasoned this earlier, but I was hoping to "save up" for one of em and PT after I had the most knowledge/ability I could possibly have in order to get the most accurate reading of what the actual test and my score is going to be like. Obvious mistake. So should I spend all day going over wrong questions, difficult question types, or go ahead and PT 75 or 76? I just don't know how much it'd benefit me, if at all. Most likely taking Friday off...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    edited December 2015 1644 karma
    PT76 and do a very thorough BR if you can fit it in. Definitely take Friday off. If you feel that it would do you no good, then call it a week and mentally prepare yourself for Saturday with healthy food, sleep, etc.

But, you are correct. The best case would be for you to have already taken these and spend the next two days just taking it easy. If you are nowhere burned out in any way, then it really just comes down to a judgement call on your part. Best of luck to you.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    There's no benefit at this point... just chill out and know that you're as ready now as you are going to be...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    no dude

chill

eat a cookie
    8021 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    eat a cookie
    Nobody eats just one cookie... eat a full bucket...
    8021 karma
    And just to clarify, yes you should be purchasing cookies by the bucket if you don't know how to bake them yourself.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    yes you should be purchasing cookies by the bucket if you don't know how to bake them yourself.
    dying
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Definitely wouldn't do a whole PT right now
  • Elle2015Elle2015 Alum Member
    198 karma
    I'm still doing whole PTs (one Friday) and maybe one Saturday as well because they help me chill. It's something to do and my test is Sunday. PT76 just arrived this week for me so I thought I'd just do it.