Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games challenge

AlenaLSATAlenaLSAT Alum Member
edited April 2014 in General 182 karma
After practicing logic games for about 4 months, my biggest challenge is concentration. I would sometimes miss a rule or would mix up the sequence of variables. Is it common? I've started to think that maybe I have ADD. Is there any rule of thumb to make sure that you don't make little mistake that mess up the whole game?

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Scrutinize your translations of the indented rules before ticking them off. And then review it once more once you combine the indented rules. And then one more time when you make any deductions off your combos. It's repetitious, but you'll get faster as you do it more.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    As for missing a rule, make a mark next to the rule after diagramming it. As for mixing up, or other confusions, double check your diagramming before continuing to the game. From then on, be absolutely confident in your diagram. Only if everything is crumbling, and you're either unable to find an answer (or have too many), should you return to the stimulus.