Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

might be interesting...

nordeendnordeend Alum Member
in General 349 karma
so evidently a score in the 71st percentile on the LSAT earns you a score in the 89th percentile on the GMAT (business school admission test). I am an inactive member and am retaking the LSAT down the road. I scored a 157 on the October LSAT (12/16 PTs in low 160s with BR in low 170s) then decided to get a MSF degree and postpone law school. The verbal section of the GMAT is a simplified version of the LSAT with LG replaced by sentence correction. Even though I am not pursuing law school right now I have already reaped benefits. Did you know that you get 2 minutes per question on the GMAT? TWO FREAKING MINUTES!? Imagine what you could do with that time on the LSAT!

Anyways...thank you to 7sage, Pacifico and Nicole Hopkins. It's rather enjoyable to read forum posts here, be reminded of all the fatigue I felt on a daily basis and see how it has positively influenced my life (even if it's outside of law right now).

-Dane