Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do any of you take notes as you go through the Syllabus?

retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
edited April 2014 in General 99 karma
I was just wondering how different people go and review certain parts of the syllabus if they feel they need brush up on certain parts. Do you rewatch the video, and/or refer to some of your notes?

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2014 3658 karma
    Yeah I take tons of notes. It would take a good 15 minutes to scroll through all the crap I wrote down. It was especially helpful for all the lesson videos.

I review them when I look back at certain lessons. I try to come up with the same inferences before I actually read my notes to see if I solidified the logic that I hoped to have learned.
  • ArchiebootsArchieboots Alum Member
    155 karma
    Yes I write my own notes for some lessons - a few tricks to remember lawgic for instance. I also take notes of my score and what mistakes I made for each exercise, this way when I do them again I can compare.
  • retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
    99 karma
    Great to what you guys are doing. I use a regular notebook and pencil right as I go along with the syllabus. And I have another notebook for diagramming logic games, when I am correcting. Earlier in my studying when I had no idea, how a logic game for example would work, I would diagram along with the video explanation. It would help make things that I was missing 'click'.

I would be more inclined to use the notes at the end of lessons if they were synchronised across all lessons; so when reviewing E (A+C+D) for example, I could quickly scroll to my notes on A and C very quickly.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    I just do everything through the 7sage website. That way when you go back to certain lessons, you have your comments right there at the bottom. It's pretty nifty.