Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To write and addendum, to not write an addendum

dj768083724dj768083724 Alum Member
in General 112 karma
Hi all, I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts regarding addendums for GPA's that may not necessarily be terrible. Before this last semester I had a 3.93 GPA. Unfortunately this last semester, between taking on an additional course and studying for the LSAT, it dropped to 3.79. I considered my GPA to be a fairly strong point considering I scored a 158 LSAT but now I feel like everything took a hit last semester alongside working full time as a paralegal. I'm wondering if it's worth my time to write an addendum to explain my drop in GPA due to studying for LSAT and work, I feel like since I'm applying part-time, a hectic schedule is what law schools will expect.

Comments

• lsatingslsatings Alum Member
    349 karma
    Do not write an addendum, unless you withdrew from or failed a class then writing an addendum will only hurt you in this circumstance. It seems unnecessary.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @lsatings is correct, no addendum necessary as it will only draw negative attention.