Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Ironmongers' Hall, London, United Kingdom

kim12345kim12345 Member
edited February 2016 in Test Center Reviews 6 karma
Proctors: Three each time. In December, they were a bit too chatty for my liking; tried a bit too hard to be funny. In February, the proctors were brief, concise, quiet, and even used their own electronic stopwatches to get the time accurate to the second.

Facilities: Includes cloak room and very nice bathrooms. Nice heaters. Large desks and comfortable chairs. No vending machines. Not sure if they have water fountains either. Two clocks in the room but would still recommend a wrist watch as you may be too far from the clock. In December I got to choose my seat; in February, seats were assigned by the proctor.

What kind of room: Classroom-esque

How many in the room: I think it was 5 X 5

Desks: Nice, spacey, and comfortable

Left-handed accommodation: No need. Desks are spacey.

Noise levels: Not loud.

Parking: Not sure. Well connected to public transportation though.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: In the December test, it took 30 minutes for everyone to get registered, and then 30 minutes for instruction. In February, only 15 minutes or so for registration. Same for instruction.

Irregularities or mishaps: None.

Other comments: There was one little mouse going in and out of a corner during the February test, but I think I was the only one who saw it. The building itself is fairly new though.

Would you take the test here again? For sure.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: December 2015, February 2016