Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Fanshawe College, London Ontario, Canada

hiba.siddiqi3hiba.siddiqi3 Free Trial Member
The proctor was really good, spoke slowly, and made sure everyone was ready. She didn't rush the test, but gave us a second before starting the timer again before the start of each new section. From time of arrival to test, it took about half an hour to have everything in working order. Everything was in good order, the the room had good lighting and space. The only problem I had was that the clock was too far away for me to be able to tell the time, which was a bit of a disadvantage for me especially since I didn't have an analog watch. There were around 40 people taking the test in that room, and more desks which were relatively comfortable. There weren't any left handed accommodations, they were standard wooden desks separated from each other. Noise level was perfect, nothing disturbing. The college is really really big so hard to find your way around, especially when I went in September 2014, when there was almost no one to ask for directions. There was plenty of parking space. It was a little far for me to get there from Milton, but if it were close by I could definitely test there again in the same environment.