Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Ashton College, Vancouver, BC, Canada

mdilorenmdiloren Alum Member
Proctors: One proctor in the room, her accent was quite strong but she spoke very slowly so I was still able to understand her.

Facilities: The LSAT was on one floor of the building, very easy to find with multiple testing rooms.

What kind of room: The room was small but everyone had an entire desk to themselves and there were plenty of windows, so the lighting was perfect. Also had a beautiful view of the North Shore mountains and the Lion's Gate bridge so that wasn't too bad either ;)

How many in the room: I think there were about 8 people writing the exam in one room, which was great because it didn't feel crowded at all.

Desks: Desks were huge! And there was only one person per desk, so tons of room!

Left-handed accommodation: N/A

Noise levels: Perfect. I was worried that with the test centre being downtown there would be a lot of traffic/construction noise but it was silent.

Parking: I got a ride down, but I imagine you'd be paying an arm and a leg if you decide to park. It is downtown Vancouver after all :/

Time elapsed from arrival to test: ~30 mins

Irregularities or mishaps: N/A

Other comments: I'd highly recommend this location over BCIT or UBC if you live in the Lower Mainland. Very few people chose this location in comparison.

Would you take the test here again?: I will never take the LSAT again for as long as I live. But if someone put a gun to my head, then yes, I'd chose this location again :D

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Saturday, October 3rd, 2015