Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blueprint LSAT Live Course and 7Sage together?

brianoleagabrianoleaga Free Trial Member
in General 12 karma
I am currently enrolled in an upcoming Blueprint course starting April 6, taking the test in June. I have saved up enough money to quit working for the next three months so apart from school I'll be as free as I can be. I'm wondering if there is anybody out there that can share their experience of pairing these two services. Is it really necessary to purchase the Ultimate+ 7Sage package in this situation? If not then which package in your opinion will supplement my Blueprint course best (starter)?.

Comments

• NinaSimoneNinaSimone Alum Member
    297 karma
    I enrolled in the Blueprint movie 2.0 course and after about 8 months of studying using blueprint techniques I switched to 7sage. I would say that 7sage is superior to the Blueprint movie 2.0 course. 7sage is much more thorough, JY really breaks down difficult ideas and makes them easy to understand. I do not believe that it would be beneficial to supplement your blueprint course with 7sage. You might consider investing in blueprint tutoring or the blueprint logic games book.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    I’m not familiar with Blueprint, but for 7Sage I think the Starter will take you all the way through the curriculum; you just won’t get explanations for medium or hard questions. Something like that. How long have you been studying? Three months is a really short study schedule.
  • brianoleagabrianoleaga Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    @Lolly.Walker Thank you for your response
    @Can’t Get Right I see, so my only logical option in that scenario would be to purchase preptest addons for questions I'm having problems with or learn new strategies. Yeah man, unfortunately this is my first run at anything LSAT related. I was in the Army for these past couple of years, got out to battling my demons and maintaining a home. I'm making these next 3 months count with determination and long days lol.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Right on @brianoleaga. You will need the preptests regardless, at least if you’re going to follow the 7Sage prep in addition to Blueprint. Is taking the September test in addition to June an option for you? You can cover a lot of ground in three months, but whatever you can do in three you can significantly improve on with an additional four. LSAT is such a huge factor in determining your prospects, I say do everything you can to max out your score as far as possible. Whatever you decide, best of luck. Study hard and give ‘em hell.